Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool # 9 Sharing Information Through Jings & Skipe

Skipe will be a nice tool to use to communicate students from my classroom to other classrooms within the disctrict, the city of Houston, The USa, or other locations around the world. Primarely, and as a Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher, the posibility to share writing samples and learn from other peer students around the world, read aloud with others and for those who need to improve their level of Mother Language (spanish) a very nice oportunity to interact with students of his/her ages in other places and learn also about other cultures.

Jings will be very usefull to present short videos of how to do things that for sure will be a round of frequent questions from students ar even from peers. I made the following video to explain how it could be seeing

I had experimented dificults on upload activity so I decide to upload my Jing Exploration usin my wiki at: hbe4grade.pbwors.com
Review on de sidebar at Navigatoir the folder JING AND SKYPE...click on it and you could select the Jing presentetation...Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment